Istanbul annual congress 2011
Our annual congress has been held from October 21st to 25th, 2011 in Istanbul, Turkey. We also took this opportunity to celebrate the 25th anniversary of EuraAudit International.
Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd October, have been dedicated to the discovery of Istanbul, its places and monuments worlwide known as well as the tasting of the Turkish traditional food.
The technical day has been organised on Monday October 24th, on the following themes :
- The Turkish commercial code (Prof. Dr. Veliye Yanli)
- Ethical finance and Islamic finance, an answer to the actual crisis ? (Yannick Roudaut)
During the afternoon, 4 workshops have been organised on the following themes :
- IAS/IFRS (E. Mercanton - G. Lesdos)
- ISA (O. Smague - S. Jacaccia)
- Tax (J. Graham)
- Winning new clients (M. Rubinson)
The annual general meeting of the Association has been held on Tuesday October 25th.
Four additional days have been planned, from October 25th to 28th, in order to discover the area of Istanbul area.